Wednesday, July 11, 2007


My first post.. I will update you on the names of everyone.. there is me :O) and B, my dear husband and there is S1, S2 and D1.
S1 is my oldest daughter who will be 7 in Sept. She is wise beyond her years; compassionate, drama queen, and bright. We love the same things so it is easy to hang out doing things she likes to do! She loves Jesus and wants us to have a million children in the home!!
S2 is the middle child and will be 4 in Sept. My daughter makes me laugh without saying a word. She has the best belly laugh on any child I have ever heard yet she is my most difficult child- my instigator and sassy one, yet sweet and strong. She sings Jesus loves me and all the tunes from High school musical at the top of her lungs everywhere we go (well, there is an audience , right?) I love teaching S2. She is a challenge and when she 'gets it' her face lights up and the rejoicing is so great...
Then there is D1 my baby who just turned 3. He is my son and is ALL boy - full speed ahead. D1 also has this soft, sweet compassionate heart that is easy going. A wonderful combination that makes him extremely easy to love, at all times! D1 is bright and I will have him and S2 in the same grade..after all they are only 9 months apart!
B and I have been a couple for 14 years and married for 11 1/2. We love hanging out together with our kids and participating in family activities. We love going to church and having friends over to eat great food.
Well, that is about it for us.. I am going to post some photos!