Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just realized...

I just realized that I haven't posted here about Sandi.. I have been posting for prayer on my boards, my bible studies, womens ministry...
Sandi and Dennis are first time parents and they are in China. Dennis went into a diabetic coma and passed a few days ago. They adopted Hannah (17 mos old). China is allowing the adoption to continue however, b/c Sandi and Dennis live in MI -Sandi and Hannah are having problems getting BACK into the states. Our own country is giving them problems?? SO we are asking for prayer for a lot of things right now.
Over a thousand calls have been made on their behalf and Sandi's mom has asked us to stop along with Bethany Christian Services in fear that it might hurt them now.?. So to honor their wishes I will post to not call anyone anymore just yet.
HOWEVER, please keep praying. I know people that have called and written the President, congressman, Senators - please pray for Sandi and Hannah to board planes tonight and for them to arrive safely.
God is bigger than all of this. He can move mountains and paperwork. He can do all things. He is calling His people to pray.
Love J

No comments: