Thursday, August 16, 2007

church in china

Praise the Lord. We were able to worship in CHURCH with other believers - A LOT- of believers! IT was . well, i don't really have a word to describe what I am feeling.
Isaiah 12
I wont write the entire thing out but you have to take a peek! At this church, there are over 70 countries represented each week worshiping our Holy One! I was drawn to Isaiah 12:4-6.

We chose to go to the Chinese(mandarin) and English speaking service [a dual service]. How incredible to see, hear and sing in both languanges. How moving to worship in this manner. I just can't describe all that I was feeling. THEN, we were able to participate in communion that morning. I don't know for certain if communion is everyweek or monthly but I am thankful we were able to worship Christ, take communion and be a part of BCIF both with our friends and with the people in China on August 5th.

No comments: