Friday, August 17, 2007










The little child in the blue car seat is TINY. She is 4 pounds and is about 4 months old. She just came in to PFH and they are taking very good care of her. Please keep her in your prayers. The other children are on the floor b/c the are playing and rolling around. :O)
The little child on the floor where S1 is reading, would cry when she stopped. So for over 1/2 hour the S1 read to this infant laying together. I have precious photos of the baby reaching up and touching S1 face holding her arm.. sweet... S1 couldn't even get up to get another book.. she had to reread the same one... over and over... but s1 didn't mind at all. The top corner is a precious little toddler that ran to S1 and jumped in her arms on the second day. I have three photos of this event. the next one shows the two of them looking at each other with cheesy grins and then the last one looking at me. thank goodness for a quick shot on my camera. the photos are precious. And the last but certainly not least, is Ling Ling. She is so wonderful She is older than S1 in physical age. She loved to run with S1 and play with her. I let her take some photos with my camera and she LOVED it. I also let her take some photage with my video camera and it is so precious. what a sweet child. please join me in prayer for each of these children and the many more that are in China and around the world.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
james 1 :27
I have skipped around a little.. especially about my Harmony House event.. that happen the day before we left..




The morning after we arrived.. we went into the "baby homes". You can see the homes if you go to http://www.chinaorphans.org/ that is PHF website.




Well, the first child that I saw was a child that I had specifically been praying for BEFORE we left for China. IS GOD SO AMAZING! I was led (by God in my heart) to go to the middle house to the second floor. I opened the half door and there he was. I gasped. I asked the Ayi, " is that XXX" I really don't want to say his name on this site. And she said, yes. I went to him and he laughed at me. HE LAUGHED AT ME. He is not even ONE YEARS OLD yet. I scooped him up and began praising God for His goodness to us both. That week I fell in love. I had to FORCE my self to beg God to spend time in the other buildings b/c I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to be near this child. I was drawn to him. I never told S1 any of this. She came up and immediately was drawn to the SAME CHILD. She loved on all the children and babies but spoke ALL the TIME of this one particular child.




LORD, I would pray. Please stop my heart from feeling this. I would purposely go to an entire different building.. there he sat. AS if.




I would laugh and say I know Lord, you like to have a sense of humor in my life.




We met so many wonderful children. I met TWINS :O), girls and boys of all ages. AND they were ALL precious. The are fearfully and wonderfully made. They belong to a family. I prayed over these children. Some of the children, I felt a calling to go back in the day to pray again. I laid my hands and prayed out loud, i prayed silently, I prayed and prayed. I prayed while I played.




I don't know if I told you or not.. this orphanage is 100 percent special needs. Can I just tell you how great our God is! He completely blinded S1 to any special needs of any child. I sat in awe one morning at 4 am and realized that she didn't see them having any issues. She didn't see the amputee or the wheelchair or any of the other children with physical disabilities. I thank my God for all his goodness. S1 saw children. S1 saw kids who wanted to be held and played with and she loved every minute.




S1 worked just as hard as I did. Some of the work was not hard but menial. But that is just it.. it wasn't menial there. It felt huge there. then other times it was sweaty and hard and she did it - without complaining and without stopping. I am proud of her for her courage and endurance. She saw things that children her age don't typically see and God was merciful. I pray that God pierces her heart for servant-hood and compassion and mercy.




I will post a couple photos but not to many... oh okay i will post more tomorrow.. i have to close tonight.




No comments: