Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dont worry be happy Matthew 6 :25


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you eat, or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? ..."



Let me back up a bit...so you know... all the post on China are post China trip.. but I have to write them b/c it was an amazing trip!

So our day started early... icky early! At 4:30ish we left the house and B took S1 and I to the Airport. B's mom came to take care of my babies (S2 and D1) and of course I have never left them so I was a little nervous:O) oh wait, didn't I just read to NOT worry!


Seriously, I knew they were in good hands.

So off we went on the jumbo jet... Our flight to Canada was fine. No problems. We rested and did a little school work. Then we met up with our friends M and BE. BE is the mom and M is the daughter but I couldn't put B and M b/c well you know ,.. it looks like BM and that is not who or what they are! :O) heheheh okay.. so I am a little jet lagged... cut me some slack.

We sat on the TARMAC for 3 1/2 hours... in the plane... with children... YIKES... nothing like a 13 hour flight ahead of us and just sitting there... FUN FUN FUN.

Everyone was still excited and happy and all was well.

I am so happy that BE and I decided to actually follow God's prompting and do this trip. I love being in His will and when I am obedient to him!!

Well, we arrive in Beijing and no one (meaning the children or us and the children) harmed anyone :O). The girls were troopers and the trip was pleasant.. I wouldn't fly this particular airline again... I am REALLY very partial to fly Continental (from Newark to Beijing) on the triple 7. .. but this airline was offering 1200 cheaper and we had to do take it.. now I know why... However.. the plot thickens and GOD had PLANS for us to take this airliner !! you will see!!

Okay so we are in Beijing... b/c we sat for 3 1/2 hours we arrived later and we took the first taxi... unfortunately he also took us.. BE and I KNEW he was cheating us and we told him we knew but we just wanted to get to our hotel and the girls were tired so we gave in and gave him 400 RMB... normally it would have only taken 80 RMB from the airport to the hotel.. so it should have been 80 for BE and 80 for me (for two taxis) but we took a minivan-ish thing so we could stay together... oh well... whats a girl to do!

No comments: